PM Order and Invoice Coordinator
- Portland, OR
Duck Delivery Produce, Inc. has been supplying Pacific Northwest customers with the freshest, highest quality fruits, vegetables and custom-cut produce for over 30 years. In our continuing effort to “never break the cold chain,” our warehouses, loading and receiving docks, and all of our trucks are refrigerated.
The Order and Invoice Clerk is responsible for processing orders and invoices. They follow the order through the process and, if needed, troubleshoot any issues along the way. They spend a majority of time sitting and working on a computer. They must be able to effectively multitask, work under tight deadlines, and have an attention to detail. This position requires a high level of computer proficiency and someone who is self-motivated. Shift begins at or before 5:00pm and will be between 8-10 hours in duration.
• Verify details of order requests
• Prepare warehouse pick ticket and sales orders for invoicing
• Answer inquiries about orders and follow orders through the entire process
• Track weights of shipments and order checkers
• Perform special projects as requested
• Maintain clean and safe work environment
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, 10-Key, typing and advanced computer experience/knowledge highly preferred
• Ability to solve problems and use independent judgment about appropriate corrective actions
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work closely with a variety of positions to gather information