Environmental or atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
The position requires a moderate amount of business travel.
Physical abilities that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Light sedentary office work.
- Ability to travel to sites throughout North America as needed.
- Overnight travel required.
EAC offers the following benefits to employees based on full time status.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account
- Dependent Day Care Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Eight Paid Holidays
- This is a remote position