- Denver, CO
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. To date, EF has millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 34,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
Sales Tour Consultant – International Travel
EF Educational Tours
Denver, CO, USA
Finally, a sales role that is equal parts entrepreneurial, challenging, meaningful, and fun!
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Combine your strengths in sales, consulting, and relationship building to help teachers show their students the world on our international travel programs. Own your territory, shape its direction and drive its sales growth. Be challenged and supported in a one of a kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of the next generation. In addition to all of that you will also receive:
- Monthly base salary and unlimited bonus
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time - 3 weeks to start - 4 weeks in year two
- Paid international travel at least once a year
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent sales competitions with amazing rewards
- Complimentary in-house language classes
EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel for nearly 50 years. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.