- Cambridge, MA
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 34,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously – are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one of a kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help individuals and groups discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to part of a team which motivates and inspires you
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You look to identify sales opportunities
- You serve as the first point of contact to prospective travelers
- You know how to juggle tasks and are willing to take on any role that may require attention
- You take a creative and positive approach to problem-solving
- You possess a start-up mentality and exceptional communication and organizational skills
- You are ambitious and self-motivated to achieve above average results
- You are eager to take the lead, use all the tools at your disposal and not stop until you’ve found success
Benefits of working at EF College Break:
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Extensive vacation time
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent sales competitions with amazing rewards
EF College Break offers international tour opportunities designed to provide college students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.efcollegebreak.com/
EF College Break is a division of EF. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.