- Cambridge, MA
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 34,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
EF Language Travel
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you passionate about international exchange and enhancing cultural understanding? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? EF Language Travel (LT) is looking for an experienced manager to develop and expand our short term summer homestay and residential programs in New Jersey.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the success of LT program in the designated region. Including but not limited to:
- Timely staff and host family recruitment
- Ensuring a positive, high quality experience for all participants
- Fiscal responsibility and ability to manage/maintain budget
- Build a team through recruiting, training, supporting, motivating and evaluating full time and seasonal staff
- Monitor seamless operations and top performance of designated region.
- Provide leadership, expectations and coaching to all staff. Hold staff accountable for results related host family recruitment, program quality and budget
- Negotiate aggressively with vendors and suppliers.
- Create and manage action plans to ensure objectives are met
- Be available to participants at all hours to assist in the resolution of issues or to provide support as needed.
- College or University degree
- 5+ years experience in a management role
- Excellent Analytical skills; budgeting, payroll and operational skills.
- Proven track record of successful multi site management
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse team
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to travel and manage a flexible work schedule.
Language Travel is dedicated to the promotion of international understanding through cultural exchange and language learning. Language Travel allows international students ages 12 to 18 to explore another language and culture during summer homestay and residential programs in the USA and Canada lasting two to four weeks. In these escorted group travel programs, daily language lessons are combined with afternoon activities including sightseeing excursions and visits to local attractions. http://www.efhomestay.org/
Language Travel is a division of EF. For more information, visithttp://www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.