- Miami Beach, FL
From Boston to London, Zurich to Shanghai, you'll find EF teams across the world working together to break down barriers of language, culture and geography. We've helped millions of people become global citizens through educational travel, language learning and academic degree programs. To continue to grow our culture of innovation, we're adding more entrepreneurial thinkers and passionate doers to make an impact, build great things, collaborate, travel the world, and pave a dynamic career path in global management, teaching, technology, sales and service. Learn more at www.ef.edu/careers
Meet students from all over the world at our English Language School in Miami Beach, Florida. We are looking for a dynamic, well-organized administrator with a sincere interest in working in a fast-paced international environment.
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the School Director. We are seeking candidates with keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. In this key role, the employee must maintain an extremely high level of Customer Service at all times. This is a very visible position with a great deal of student contact. The Administrative Department is responsible for maintaining student files and handles all student bookings and modifications. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Confirmation of student admission
- Maintenance of all booking records
- issues visa documents based on Sales Office requests.
- Handles course changes including financial follow-up
- books walk in sales, processes terminations, extension and school transfers
- assists students with medical claims
- Serves as a Designated School Official and responds to student immigration questions
- May perform a variety of receptionist and clerical duties as well as other duties as assigned by the School Director.
- organizes student arrivals (meeting and greeting, etc.) as assigned
- maintains student files in database system
- Handles emergency phone responsibilities when on call
This is a full-time, year-round position.
Must be very detail-oriented, organized and have a "can-do attitude." Must work well in a dynamic, occasionally high-pressure environment. Strong customer service skills required. B.A. preferred. Overseas work or travel experience desirable.
Please email cover letter and resume to Jenna.Pannepacker@ef.com
International Language Centers provide young adults worldwide with instruction abroad in one of seven languages. Courses start every Monday of the year and run from two weeks to fifty-two weeks. Instruction from qualified native speakers is supported by a weekly activities program. www.ef.com/master/ils
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.