Data Entry Clerk (Full-Time)
- Columbus, OH
ELC Management is an equal opportunity employer now sourcing for administrative, sales, and IT personnel to join our rapidly growing organization. If you’re a talented and experienced person of great character we would love to hear from you.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processe customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to excel "under pressure".
- Previous administrative experience is a plus.
- Data entry skills and computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Compensation Package Includes:
ELC Management also provides excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, disability and 401k benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays.