- Teaneck, NJ
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care connectivity delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The IIS Administrator will use knowledge of Microsoft SQL and IIS 6, 7 and 8 to manage and support both SQL Server 2012/2014 and IIS web servers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring server health, backup, and growth of production and development of SQL servers.
- Work with development team & Conversion team to manage .Net web application, deployment, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Will also ensure the environment and platforms are secured, efficient, and able to scale with anticipated growth. Also, maintaining SSL certificates on multiple servers.
- Will consult with team members to ensure technical and training documentation are created and kept up to date.
- Management of the SQL Server 2012/2014 environment, monitor server health database growth, backup, tuning, patching, and Disaster Recovery
- Management of the SQL Server Maintenance plan and including schedule backup jobs
- Management of the IIS 7/8 .Net environment, monitor application pools and system response time, server health, applications deployment, and disaster recovery
- Provide management with best practices and operating procedures for future application integration with SQL server and IIS servers
- Working knowledge of supporting MS SQL Server 2012 to 2014
- Experience supporting IIS 6, 7 and 8 web servers and .Net web applications
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting and SQL statement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong documentation and organizing skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Database & IIS administration experience
This is an onsite position at our Teaneck HQ.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.