Full Stack Developer
- Teaneck, NJ
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care connectivity delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
ELLKAY is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer for our Product Development team. This position presents the opportunity to work in a range of software development roles. Applicant will participate in the full software development life cycle, performing a variety of tasks including building client-side applications, server-side applications, generic libraries, and application frameworks. We’re a Microsoft shop, but we also utilize non-Microsoft technologies such as ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ.
- Designing applications to provide clients with high-efficiency data transit solutions
- Implementing client-facing web services
- Implementing adapters for third-party systems
- Contributing to source material for documentation on new and existing software
- Evaluating new technologies to improve software and streamline team workflow
- Redesigning/improving existing applications/frameworks
- Cultivating creative solutions to new challenges in the healthcare industry
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and open to learning new technologies in a collaborative and hard-working team environment.
- Minimum of 2-4 years work experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Technologies - .NET, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Automated testing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Automated testing using VMs
- Load-testing large scale server applications
- Automated deployment in a Windows environment
- Continuous Integration
- Advanced debugging techniques
- Solving performance problems with profilers
This is an onsite position at our Teaneck HQ.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.