- Teaneck, NJ
In the past decade, ELLKAY LLC has become the leading company for connectivity solutions nationwide. We provide laboratory, EMR, PMS and tailored solutions. At ELLKAY, our team strives to provide top notch customer service as well as unmatched support. Furthermore, we promote an environment of dedication, responsibility, and effort.
Summary: The Developer is responsible for the writing, maintaining, testing, and debugging of code.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze various databases on SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgress, Sybase, etc.
- Create and implement relational databases on SQL Server.
- Review, understand and prepare documentation for customer requirements and specifications.
- Work with manager and architects to design, code, and test major features and work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Work with QA to define production test plans.
- Work with IDEs such as Visual Studio.
- Develop stored procedures and triggers.
- Write SQL/PLSQL statements
- Employ best practices for design, development, unit testing, and test plan development.
- Configure application servers.
- Perform other technical duties as required.
- Experience in C#, VB.Net, Windows Communication Foundation, ASP.Net, MVC3, or equivalent technologies required.
- Strong experience and knowledge in SQL queries and T-SQL programming required.
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development, and distributed object development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and external client initiated deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and planning abilities and exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels of an organization.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- 1-2 years of experience as Developer or in related position.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to http://www.ellkay.com/careers.html. AA/EOE.