Data Conversion Engineer
- Teaneck, NJ
In the past decade, ELLKAY LLC has become the leading company for connectivity solutions nationwide. We provide laboratory, EMR, PMS and tailored solutions. At ELLKAY, our team strives to provide top notch customer service as well as unmatched support. Furthermore, we promote an environment of dedication, responsibility, and effort.
The Data Conversion Engineer will be responsible for EMR Data Conversions including all technical work related to converting a Source EMR System Data to BlackBox and BlackBox to the Target EMR System. This is an Entry Level position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extracting data from Client’s machines and restoring Databases.
- Archiving and setting up environment for EMR Data conversions.
- Running and testing converted data according to the technical specifications.
- Resolving technical issues with conversion.
- Executing database queries as required.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Promptly gather essential information to determine needs, address inquiries, and provide methods of solution for existing problems.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions and interactions.
- Provide support and communication via email, phone, and in person.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to customer service.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment.
- Strong detail orientation and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem –solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands.
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical discipline preferred.
- Experience in a customer service or help desk preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Windows environments, with basic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot common networking issues.
- Network+ or A+ certification a plus.
For more information on ELLKAY, visit http://www.ELLKAY.com
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume.