- Teaneck, NJ
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The Developer/Programmer is responsible for the writing, maintaining, testing, and debugging of code for projects related to our EMR Conversion services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze various databases on SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgress, Sybase, etc.
- Create and implement relational databases on SQL Server.
- Review, understand and prepare documentation for customer requirements and specifications.
- Work with manager and architects to design, code, and test major features and work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Work with QA to define production test plans.
- Work with IDEs such as Visual Studio.
- Develop stored procedures and triggers.
- Write SQL/PLSQL statements
- Employ best practices for design, development, unit testing, and test plan development.
- Configure application servers.
- Perform other technical duties as required.
- Experience in C#, VB.Net, Windows Communication Foundation, ASP.Net, MVC3, or equivalent technologies required.
- Strong experience and knowledge in SQL queries and T-SQL programming required.
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development, and distributed object development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and external client initiated deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and planning abilities and exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels of an organization.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- 1-2 years of experience as Developer or in related position
This position is located at our headquarters in New Jersey.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.