Data Center Architect
- Burbank, CA
We are looking for Data Center Architect at Burbank, CA on Permanent / Full Time Employment. Please find below the details of the position
- Strong Infrastructure knowledge in datacenter in setting up network and computing infrastructure.
- Knowledge in Datacenter setup and facilities Management.
- Switching and routing experience
- Infrastructure architecture, design and Implementation of following technologies: EMC VMAX, Cisco UCS vBlock ,Vplex
- Strong technical skills and domain expert in datacenter nexus network devices, VPN and Security devices .
- Strong technical skills and domain expert in Computing infrastructure devices like UCS, vBlock and EMC storage and its related DR software.
- Understand the shared infrastructure and how it is setup in cloud and CoLo facility with regards to Network and security infrastructure
- Expertise in building resilient, high performance SAN and backup solution
- Should have experience working in ERP environments understanding how Oracle, SAP, Siebel works
- Familiarity with SRDF technology, single and multi mode fiber connection, data replication, snapshots, BCV Storage switch fabric, open replicator, Open migratory, SAN copy etc
- Design and build of DC
- Experience in DC migration
- Experience in integrating different DC components like Server, storage, backup, network and security
- Vendor coordination
- Knowledge / experience in cloud concepts / technology
- Experience in managing replication between DCs
- Experience in Disaster recovery
- Flexibility to work and experience in migrations
If you are interested, kindly respond with your updated word format resume with the following details.
Best Time to reach:
Availability to join:
(732) 283.0499 Ext 268