- Sacramento, CA
Eagle DVBE is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services on local, state and federal contracts; and to California utilities.
Design, develop and maintain an Enterprise SharePoint solution using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint server 2010. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application. Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions.
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
- Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows.
- Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform.
- Development of custom web parts.
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Four (4) year degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience
Our needs are ever changing, so if this job isn’t a perfect fit, submit your resume anyway, you may be perfect for our next job, and we always check our internal database for candidates first.
Eagle DVBE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Applicants must possess work authorization, which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
For more information see our website at: www.EagleDVBE.com or our open positions page at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/EagleDVBEInc#