- San Bernardino, CA
Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for more than 80 years. Whether helping someone improve physical mobility, return to work or simply gain greater independence for everyday living, Easter Seals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals.
Easter Seals Southern California provides state-of-the-art and evidence-based behavioral services, treatment and consultation services. We provide education, outreach and advocacy so that people living with autism and other disabilities can live, learn, work and play in our communities. To learn more about Easter Seals Southern California visit our website at http://southerncal.easterseals.com.
This position will provide quality, program management of discipline-specific treatment for children with developmental delays, disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
The Program Manager will supervise Interventionists who monitor the development of children in home, the community and/or other natural settings, who provide 1:1 specialized behavior intervention services to children, and parent education, according to goals described in the treatment plan. Will overlap with the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) and Interventionists which may include some direct therapist hours. Serve as liaison between participants and Easter Seals; communicate concerns to Clinical Supervisor; ensure effective communication between all support team members. Responsible for accurate documentation, reports and program records. Lead/attend meetings and conduct on-going staff trainings.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in early childhood education/development, early childhood special education, special education, or psychology.
- Two (2) years of professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
- Knowledgeable of evidence-based practices and scientifically-validated methodologies and approaches found to benefit children with ASD; familiar with current research findings.
- Familiar with the field and approaches of early intervention based on the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Competent in employing and directing behavior analytic methodologies.
- Strong clinical, administrative, and leadership skills; customer service orientated and professional.
- Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills with a variety of individuals and groups. Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Must relate well to children and their families.
- Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (Microsoft Office).
- Valid CPR certification.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid California driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Other Requirements and Information about the Position:
Positions are available in Orange, Los Angeles, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego
Other Requirements and Information about the Position:
- Bilingual a plus.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Compensation dependent on experience and/or education.