- Las Vegas, NV
Founded in San Diego in 1972, Eastridge approach to providing clients with dynamic business solutions and cutting edge technology has stood the test of time. Over nearly four decades, Eastridge has risen to the top one percent of the country's privately-held staffing firms and has even expanded internationally. Eastridge and its affiliates place more than 25,000 candidates in temporary and full-time positions each year and serve as the employer of record for 6,000 temporary employees each week. As a leading provider of staffing services, Eastridge has been named among the top 100 US staffing companies in both the private and public sectors.
Responsible for issuing RMA numbers, authorizing customer returns, and leading return processing function.
• Promote and maintain positive customer relations.
• Respond to customer inquiries for RMA numbers, return authorization, repair and refurbishment costs and lead time.
• Determine production work team responsible for return Material processing.
• Schedule returns for processing in production work centers.
• Manage return material processing and prioritization from receiving to shipment.
• Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills.
• Interface with all levels of personnel throughout the company.
• Have the ability to be a team player working with a diverse group and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in production or materials control environment.
• RMA experience with knowledge of purchase order and RMA processes. Have a general understanding of credit and debit memo processes.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
• Coordinate with others on material management and return process procedures
• Takes ownership for coordinating and implementing process improvements.
• Ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Excellent telephone demeanor.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Prior computer experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience in a custom manufacturing environment.
• Technical aptitude.
• Strong working knowledge of MRP/ERP, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to type accurately.