- San Francisco, CA
Performance Marketing Brands, Inc. (PMB) owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs - Ebates.com and Ebates.ca (the leaders in online cash back shopping), FatWallet.com (the preferred online resource for savvy consumers) and AnyCoupons.com (the one-stop shop for any coupon available online). The company also operates a growing number of co-branded and private-label shopper reward programs for leading media companies. In 2011, shoppers spent over $1.1 billion through PMB’s websites and shopping programs.
Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online cash back shopping. Ebates pays members cash back every time they shop online as well as provide them with the best coupons and deals online. Since the company's 1998 inception, more than 12 million Ebates members have spent over $2.5 billion via Ebates.com and earned over $80 million in cash back (and growing).
Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached.
Responsibilities of the Junior Designer include translation of business requirements and wireframes into stunning visual experiences, creation and maintenance of style guides, preparation and delivery of visual assets for website promotions, and close interaction with development team to ensure proper implementation of design specs. Most of your time will be spent creating graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- In office in San Francisco
- Must be Photoshop and Illustrator expert - and be able to use InDesign, Fireworks and Flash
- This is creative production work
- Looking for people that can start either immediately or very soon
- Full benefits and stock
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support design team by providing design comps and optimized design assets.
- Provide designs to guide the direction of the team for the visual creative.
- Participate in brainstorming and creative synthesis.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management as needed.
- We challenge you to come up with crazy, great, doable new ideas, improvements and designs that we haven't even thought of.
Qualifications (Must Have):
- 1-3+ years experience as a professional designer in software or web design, mobile design, etc.
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator and at least moderately experienced with Flash.
- Provide stellar examples of creative via a portfolio or your own website(s).
- Possess a thorough understanding of visual interface design and expert knowledge in web design.
- Possess strong screen design skills.
- Print experience a big plus.
- Ability to identify and address technical problems as they relate to visual design.
- Firm grasp of topics like usability and navigation, as well as understanding the role of a brand and a styles in creating digital experiences.
- Collaboration and communication skills must be top-notch.
- Previous mobile design experience a plus.
- Experience executing clean, tight, and exciting designs on small screens (tablets, mobile devices, etc.) a plus.
- Knowledge of video production is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media a big plus. If you have a blog, that's nice too. If you can create company pages on Facebook, also great. Do you Tweet? We do.
- You do not have to know how to code, not even HTML. Though it's great if you do.
- Drawing ability is preferred, but not necessary.
- Writing (marketing copy) ability is preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to create wireframes a plus.
BFA/BS/BA from a design program preferred.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place "Junior Designer" in subject line.
Direct candidates only. No third parties.