Performance Marketing Brands, Inc. (PMB) owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, PMB users get great deals and earn cash back every time they shop. PMB owns and operates: Ebates.com, the leader in online cash back shopping; Ebates.ca, the number one choice for Canadians who love to shop and save online; FatWallet.com, the preferred online resource for savvy consumers; AnyCoupons.com, the one-stop shop for any coupon available online; OneReceipt, the solution to manage all your receipts in one place; and Pushpins, an application that offers grocery shoppers digital coupons. In 2012, shoppers spent over $1.5 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs. PMB is a fast-growing, profitable company funded by August Capital, Canaan Partners, and Foundation Capital.
Pushpins is a free iOS application that offers grocery shoppers digital coupons at over 6,000 stores and weekly specials at over 50,000 stores, as well as easy access to nutritional information and an intelligent shopping assistant. Pushpins’ technology integrates with customer loyalty cards, so coupons get automatically deducted during grocery store purchases at checkout. With the simple and easy to use Pushpins application shoppers can:
· Build shopping list by searching or scanning over 200,000 grocery products
· Synchronize list with other family members or multiple devices with a single click
· Automatically match the best digital coupons and weekly specials to items on their shopping list
· Sort lists by aisle to help get in and out stores quickly and easily
· Access the full nutrition label and ingredients of over 150,000 products and see exactly what’s in their food