This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding dynamic growth team of results driven, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executives or Account Managers for our growing Quebec/Atlantic division and build an amazing career working with the leading supplier of Oracle IT Solutions. We are seeking eager, driven and highly switched on Inside Sales / Sales coordinator who have worked in a Business-to-Business sales role.
Please note, experience in IT solutions (working for an IT Integrator or re-seller) would be an advantage.
The key attributes we are seeking is someone who has experience in “owning & delivering” to a Sales target and carrying and delivering a Business-to-Business quota in selling ideally, semi-complex sale cycles by discovering, managing and closing semi-complex business-to-business sales cycles. Inside Sales/Sales Coordinator representatives are responsible for supporting senior sales executives, developing and stimulating the sales of complete Oracle cross-stack products including our own integration and consulting services primarily via telephone and email.
The Inside Sales/Sales coordinator representatives manage and influence decision-makers, identify opportunities, shorten the sales cycle, track all activities and administers the complete sales workflow. Sitting in the Eclipsys Quebec/Atlantic division, you, the Inside Sales/Sales Coordinator Representative will be responsible for supporting and closing business with our cross-stack solutions team and carry and achieve revenue and margin targets.
You will also be required to:
Work in an agreed and coordinated manner with the Eclipsys Field Sales representatives in the Quebec/Atlantic territory.
- Manage the sale of Oracle cross-Stack solution (HW/SW/Systems Integration) for an assigned territory
- Business development through consistent warm/cold calls/call outs campaigns (marketing campaigns) and following up on opportunities, including qualifying and prioritizing opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Execute business and territory plans which focus on Eclipsys Playbook Business activities
- Prepare customer quotes;
- Prepare special pricing requests with manufacturer for both hardware and software transactions;
- SalesForce entries; create & update all opportunities for region of Quebec/Atlantic;
- Deal registrations through Oracle partner program;
- Prepare purchase orders;
- Track orders and update Account Executives & customers;
- Enter vendor invoices;
- Prepare accounting package for customer billing;
- Work with admin team to make sure processes are followed;
- Track regional orders;
- Work with marketing team for local events;
- Verify daily SEAO and download RFP’s; work with team to assure bid responses and pricing are met;
- Attend & participate at weekly sales meetings;
- Maintain relations with distribution channels and Oracle representatives;
- Partner engagement on all sales opportunities
- Work with supporting Eclipsys Sales resources (ex. Senior Field Sales Executives, CSO Solution Team Leads, Business Development Team, Pre-Sales Technical Resources) to create demand for agreed Eclipsys Technology solutions, and assist in the identification and implementation of effective Sales Programs to generate new business opportunities