Bilingual Inside Sales / Sales coordinator
- Ottawa, Canada
Formerly a division of the Maplesoft Group, Eclipsys has been operating since 2009 to help our clients successfully execute their business strategies by providing best-in-class technology and seamlessly integrating it into their public sector and commercial operations.
Our Oracle Platinum Partnership level and specializations enables us to deliver innovative solutions along with deep technical service and skills and gives us the ability to work creatively with our clients to ensure that their needs are met by providing expertise across the full breadth of the Oracle product portfolio. We have helped clients across Canada leverage Oracle's red stack products including engineered systems technologies to improve performance and reliability, and to save money.
The division that would become Eclypsis was acquired from Maplesoft in 2012, and re-launched under the new name in 2013.
As a part of Maplesoft Group, Eclipsys originally sold Sun Microsystems hardware products and evolved to becoming a Value Added Reseller for Oracle Hardware and software products. We are now emerging as the Oracle Systems Integration powerhouse in Canada, offering solutions using Oracle products (such as Oracle Exadata) coupled with our industry leading Consulting Services.
Eclipsys is now a leader in the Systems Integration business through the executive and technical leadership of partners Andy Canham, Michael Richardson, and Jack Gulas, enabling us to offer end-to-end service offerings to our clients.
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding dynamic growth team of results driven, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executives or Account Managers for our growing Quebec/Atlantic division and build an amazing career working with the leading supplier of Oracle IT Solutions. We are seeking eager, driven and highly switched on Inside Sales / Sales coordinator who have worked in a Business-to-Business sales role.
Please note, experience in IT solutions (working for an IT Integrator or re-seller) would be an advantage.
The key attributes we are seeking is someone who has experience in “owning & delivering” to a Sales target and carrying and delivering a Business-to-Business quota in selling ideally, semi-complex sale cycles by discovering, managing and closing semi-complex business-to-business sales cycles. Inside Sales/Sales Coordinator representatives are responsible for supporting senior sales executives, developing and stimulating the sales of complete Oracle cross-stack products including our own integration and consulting services primarily via telephone and email.
The Inside Sales/Sales coordinator representatives manage and influence decision-makers, identify opportunities, shorten the sales cycle, track all activities and administers the complete sales workflow. Sitting in the Eclipsys Quebec/Atlantic division, you, the Inside Sales/Sales Coordinator Representative will be responsible for supporting and closing business with our cross-stack solutions team and carry and achieve revenue and margin targets.
You will also be required to:
Work in an agreed and coordinated manner with the Eclipsys Field Sales representatives in the Quebec/Atlantic territory.
- Manage the sale of Oracle cross-Stack solution (HW/SW/Systems Integration) for an assigned territory
- Business development through consistent warm/cold calls/call outs campaigns (marketing campaigns) and following up on opportunities, including qualifying and prioritizing opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Execute business and territory plans which focus on Eclipsys Playbook Business activities
- Prepare customer quotes;
- Prepare special pricing requests with manufacturer for both hardware and software transactions;
- SalesForce entries; create & update all opportunities for region of Quebec/Atlantic;
- Deal registrations through Oracle partner program;
- Prepare purchase orders;
- Track orders and update Account Executives & customers;
- Enter vendor invoices;
- Prepare accounting package for customer billing;
- Work with admin team to make sure processes are followed;
- Track regional orders;
- Work with marketing team for local events;
- Verify daily SEAO and download RFP’s; work with team to assure bid responses and pricing are met;
- Attend & participate at weekly sales meetings;
- Maintain relations with distribution channels and Oracle representatives;
- Partner engagement on all sales opportunities
- Work with supporting Eclipsys Sales resources (ex. Senior Field Sales Executives, CSO Solution Team Leads, Business Development Team, Pre-Sales Technical Resources) to create demand for agreed Eclipsys Technology solutions, and assist in the identification and implementation of effective Sales Programs to generate new business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bilingual (French and English)
- University degree qualified or equivalent experience (either in IT or Business)
- Experience in Business-to-Business Sales / Business Development (IT sales mandatory)
- Experience in Sales Coordinator role within a re-seller channel model
- Greater than 10 years’ experience in similar role an asset
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle Technology competitors an advantage but not necessary.
- Ability to provide separate examples where you have shown “Drive, Intelligence & Innovation” in creating, managing & closing sales
- Ability to prove successful achievement of individual sales targets
- Ability to accurately forecast, and successfully close new business
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
- Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and closing skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly dynamic team
this sounds like the right job for you, then please apply submit your resume to email@example.com