Inside Sales Secretary
- 1290 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT, United States
Please attach you resume to your application. We will only reach out to applicants who have a resume attached.
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies! We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial services to customers. We are currently seeking a qualified full or part-time Inside Sales Secretary for our Orem, UT location.
An Inside Sales Secretary initiates contact with leads from a variety of sources before connecting them with a sales representative. You are responsible for the organization of those leads and any follow-up that is needed to commit them to EDGE and our services. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient typist
- Charismatic and energetic on the phone
- Works well under stress
- Interacts well with various personality types
- Articulate and poised in interactions with prospects and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify underlying problems and concerns in prospects and resolve them
- Commitment and determination to exceed expectations and dominate in every aspect of your job
- Diligence in calls and organization of leads
- Adaptable to change as we continue to grow
- Desire to grow and progress in both current and future roles within the organization
- A strong passion and commitment to engender a team and company-wide culture of integrity, accountability, growth and excellence
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-time/Flexible hours
- Opportunities of increased pay through Edge's Incentive Point System
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Medical and life insurance plans available for full-time employees