- Ventura, CA
Edwards Label is a highly innovative promotional label printer. We are an industry leader that specializes in printing and flexible packaging for retail, commercial, and industrial markets. We are known by our clients for our quick turn around time and label creativity. As an employer, we have a strong company culture that seeks to empower our employees to reach their highest potential. Because our company works in a unique niche market of printing, we strongly believe in training and promoting from within and the sky is the limit. For more information regarding our company please see our website: www.edwardslabel.com.
Edwards Label offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
- Responsible for reviewing all requisitions in preparation for approvals.
- Responsible for ordering information.
- Responsible for purchasing all supplies, components, parts and buy-outs as required from the received requisitions.
- Responsible for researching and maintaining a low cost savings purchasing plan for all purchased items, shipping methods, and alternate vendors.
- Responsible for obtaining quality and cost savings from all new materials and suppliers.
- Responsible for participating in any special projects directed towards improving the purchasing department as they pertain to increasing the department’s productivity, quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Responsible for vendor relations.
- Responsible for the oversight of the postage meter maintenance, and purchases.
- Responsible for participating in any projects or assignments as directed by senior management.
- Responsible for maintaining a good house-keeping program of the assigned work station with written and approved work procedures in place.
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Team Player
- Great at negotiating pricing
Edwards Label is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.