Ekipa is a 100% self-managed organization based upon a culture of mutual respect, without any hierarchy. Everybody works on things they want to contribute with access to constant learning -- you have unlimited potential for growth. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, self-managed, technically insightful, and value driven.We co-work with our customers to help them bring entrepreneurship, agility and innovation to their organization. Together, we create the company we want Ekipa to be and we create better lives for ourselves and the people we touch.
We spark 3 things:
- Self-organization. Everyone knows how to set the right priorities and can work without a boss. We coach people to get there
- Entrepreneurship. Fixing stuff, making the world a better place, breaking rules, doing what nobody else is doing. That's what we do and teach.
- A balanced workplace. We set high standards, deliver quality and push ourselves. And we also value working smarter, not harder. Let others say they're busy.
f you're driven to spread agility, teach and coach others to build innovation and you have that 'Agile spark', stop reading and apply to join us.
- Lead a team of Ekipa coaches to grow the agile maturity of customer teams
- Co-create and implement enterprise transformation roadmaps
- Continually use leadership skills to find gaps and be impactful to our customers
- Help the Ekipa team to grow (coaching coworkers) and increase impact on our customers
- Provide coaching and training at all levels in an emerging Agile environment and proven ability to perform in various agile roles where needed.
- Familiar with execution within agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.) especially for the automation of business processes, improvements, or redesigns
What we expect from you:
- At least 10 years working experience in leadership roles, able to think BOD-level
- Servant leadership, coaching is your habit both internal and with customers
- Structured, methodical approach to the programs you run
- You’re strong at the big picture, visionary and strategic thinking
- Openness, direct in your feedback, not afraid to address the elephants in the room
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
Ekipa is the leading consultancy for agile in Indonesia. Our focus has been on agile transformation and most of our team consists of scrum masters and agile coaches. The above role is crucial to create our future. We need a true leader who is able to create our innovation offering, based on extensive experience in a similar field and role. On top of that, we expect you to attract customers as well as serve them, building a team to do so.