- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ekipa is a 100% self-managed organization based upon a culture of mutual respect, without any hierarchy. Everybody works on things they want to contribute with access to constant learning -- you have unlimited potential for growth. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, self-managed, technically insightful, and value driven.We co-work with our customers to help them bring entrepreneurship, agility and innovation to their organization. Together, we create the company we want Ekipa to be and we create better lives for ourselves and the people we touch.
We spark 3 things:
- Self-organization. Everyone knows how to set the right priorities and can work without a boss. We coach people to get there
- Entrepreneurship. Fixing stuff, making the world a better place, breaking rules, doing what nobody else is doing. That's what we do and teach.
- A balanced workplace. We set high standards, deliver quality and push ourselves. And we also value working smarter, not harder. Let others say they're busy.
If you're driven to spread agility, teach and coach others to build innovation and you have that 'Agile spark', stop reading and apply to join us.
What you will be doing
- Position Ekipa's innovation services vis-a-vis our agile service offering. Specifically: (1) Further develop Ekipa's innovation program offering (2) Initiate and organize accelerators and competitions with our customers
- Find opportunities for corporate venture building (develop our partnership with wright.partners)
- Develop opportunities in the market, find customers and projects
- Further develop our community (https://www.linkedin.com/company/14626903/) to drive our innovation offering
- Initiate and lead innovation programs at the big Indonesian enterprises, from A to Z, together with your customers
- Lead a team of Ekipa coaches to grow the innovation muscle of customer teams
- Continually use your leadership skills to find gaps and have more impact on our customers
- Coach innovation leaders 1on1 (or as a team)
What we expect from you:
- At least 10 years working experience
- You've got extensive experience in leadership roles and can think BOD-level
- You're able to place yourself in the shoes of the leaders you're helping
- Experience with agile, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- You've got a commercial attitude, driving the marketing funnel up till closing deals
- Innovation is your nature: you know how to organize programs that lead to new products and services in enterprises
- You are able to build a team of innovation coaches to service customers (attracting recruits and forming strong team).
- Servant leadership, coaching is your habit both internal and with customers
- Structured, methodical approach to the programs you run
- You're strong at the big picture, visionary and strategic thinking
- Openness, direct in your feedback, not afraid to address the elephants in the room
- Fluent in English (ideally also fluent in Bahasa Indonesia)
Ekipa is the leading consultancy for agile in Indonesia. Our focus has been on agile transformation and most of our team consists of scrum masters and agile coaches. The above role is crucial to create our future. We need a true leader who is able to create our innovation offering, based on extensive experience in a similar field and role. On top of that, we expect you to attract customers as well as serve them, building a team to do so.