Lead Qualification Representative
- San Jose, CA
Great opportunity with an exciting venture-funded stealth-mode startup, based in Santana Row. We are excited about solving the next big challenges of Cloud and SaaS.
If you are passionate about architecting, deploying and managing scalable and highly reliable cloud based applications, and have a track-record, we are looking to bring you as part of the core team.
We are in a fun and happening environment, in the middle of Santana Row, surrounded by some of the best restaurants, bars and a high-end gym next doors.
The Lead Qualification Representative is responsible for qualifying leads generated from direct and indirect marketing campaigns. This role involves heavy call volume and email follow-up. The lead qualification role will manage the early stages of the sales process for marketing and sales organization identifying and cultivating new sales opportunities that fuel pipeline growth. A technical background is not required, but the ability to quickly master basic technical concepts is a must. As a member of this team you will use your new business development experience, sales skills, energy, resourcefulness and enthusiasm to:
- Aggressively qualify prospect inquiries over the phone and through e-mail regarding interest in Elastica’s offering,
- Maintain close relationships and communication with their assigned Regional and Inside Sales Executives to ensure their joint pipeline and territory penetration plans are aligned and are on target for meeting quarterly goals
- Managing integrity of our CRM tool; SFDC
- Follow up on and qualify all inbound inquiries generated by marketing or otherwise.
The key to success in this role will be mastering how to identify and properly categorize high, medium and low value leads/accounts and document these properly and follow-up accordingly. The ability to interact with various levels of information technology professionals is essential. This will be accomplished by listening to the needs of the prospect and professionally articulating our products and value during the qualification process. This role is a technology-based pre-sales role that requires the desire and initiative to master new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- Must be able to work independently
- Aggressive outbound calling skills
- Active listener – can easily determine customer needs
- Exceptional prospecting and qualification skills; self-starter approach to reaching target accounts and contacts
- BA/BS Degree and a minimum of 3 years business related experience with 1+ year in telemarketing or telesales.
- Track record of consistently meeting high call volume requirements.
- Must be a positive high energy team player who is self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and objection handling skills.
- Strong computer and Internet skills with high aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Network security background a plus. SaaS background a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.