International Students Internships (ISI), an initiative run by Eliason Consulting Group (ECG) seeks
to connect international students in American schools with the corporate world.
To provide every international student in America an opportunity for career success by offering them real life work experience before graduation.
Eliason Consulting Group (ECG) is a management consulting practice based in Denver, Colorado. Our mission is to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) increase success and decrease stress. We are committed to bringing our clients through a journey of continuous improvement towards business excellence to produce results.
This is a non-paid internship.
Successfully candidate will lead or assist in with a mobile application development project for a startup in an entrepreneur ecosystem. Intern will focus on programming, project development, and full deployment of app for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Excellent mobile programming language skills required
- Experience with iOS and Andriod required.
- Ability to translate business objectives into technical requirement for smooth execution.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to provide links to apps or programs you're developed on your own in the past or with a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.