- Detroit, MI
EmTacq specializes in EMployer Talent ACQuisitions, matching the most qualified candidates with the most competitive positions available. We pride ourselves on not just putting bodies in seats, rather matching professionals to their careers. We are headquartered in the Raleigh / Durham, NC area. However, as a recruiting agency we service companies and candidates across the United States. We are your best source for professional, value driven low cost recruitment services.
Our primary focus is providing a one-on-one recruiter relationship and provide top Direct hire performers to our clients. Our goal is to make each hiring experience simple and successful. We want to be your “Employment Partner" and are excited to assist you with all your employment needs. We look forward to building and maintaining a solid relationship.
Our MISSION STATEMENT is to provide "Personnel Services with a Personal Touch". Our philosophy is to employ only the best, skilled candidates to create the perfect "fit" for each client. We follow that up with unsurpassed customer service.
Enterprise architects participate in the creation and evolution of a technology road map that defines current technical architectures and future architectures. They are subject matter experts for architectural frameworks, methods, design patterns, and tools. Lead strategic technological planning to achieve company’s goals. Provide an architecture that meets the company's business needs and provides the most efficient and secure IT environment possible. Ensure that the business and IT are in alignment. They will drive common approaches and to expose information assets and processes across the enterprise. Document using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. Work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. Keep current on product trends and technology innovations. Research, analyze and promote technology standards to be used across the enterprise.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Architect works with all aspects of development to help ensure that projects are designed and implemented effectively, and by the right teams. The Enterprise Architect works with Engineers, Business Analysts, Business Consultants, Project Managers and Stakeholders as part of the team that plans and defines the focus and direction for future technology projects.
They take into consideration:
- Disaster recovery
- Fault tolerance
- Long-term support
- 3rd party commitments & obligations
- Solution design & architecture
- Inter-system communication
- Business impact
- Security requirements
- Patterns and practices
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Identifies commonalities between business teams and businesses to define and recommend common solutions
- Identifies and implements development tools
- Monitors and identifies performance trends and works with teams to improve processes and procedures
- Develops and implements standards and guidelines
- Communicates strategic IT direction to all
- Communicates difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Negotiates and works with external partners
- Facilitates debates and discussions to make a decision when faced with competing ideas.
- Knowledge of system architecture and normalization considerations
- Knowledge on inter-system communication strategies, including ESB, web services, and others
- Explores emerging technologies and finding practical uses
- In-depth understanding of our internal applications and how our infrastructure works together
- Experience using various development methodologies
- Expert problem solver
- Facilitates problem solving among a strong team
- Self motivated to seek out opportunities
- Mentors and coaches team members to expand their awareness of other aspects of the enterprise
- Challenges others to grow and develop as leaders and technologists
- Develops a strategic vision for software platforms that enables the broader vision for IT and the business
- Identifies business and industry trends
- Seeks self-driven development opportunities
- Develops and directs training programs and curriculum
- Consistently training other innovators through both formal and informal training programs
- Typically has 10 + years of experience in technology with solid understanding of mortgage lending.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree, or equivalent work experience in technology and mortgage lending
- 3 Experience providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
- Experience with messaging systems and technologies
- Experience developing transactional systems
- Experience rewriting, refactoring, re-architecture and scaling applications
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder or H1B transfer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.