Telecom Team Leader
- Detroit, MI
EmTacq specializes in EMployer Talent ACQuisitions, matching the most qualified candidates with the most competitive positions available. We pride ourselves on not just putting bodies in seats, rather matching professionals to their careers. We are headquartered in the Raleigh / Durham, NC area. However, as a recruiting agency we service companies and candidates across the United States. We are your best source for professional, value driven low cost recruitment services.
Our primary focus is providing a one-on-one recruiter relationship and provide top Direct hire performers to our clients. Our goal is to make each hiring experience simple and successful. We want to be your “Employment Partner" and are excited to assist you with all your employment needs. We look forward to building and maintaining a solid relationship.
Our MISSION STATEMENT is to provide "Personnel Services with a Personal Touch". Our philosophy is to employ only the best, skilled candidates to create the perfect "fit" for each client. We follow that up with unsurpassed customer service.
The Telecom Team Leader will lead all telephony, Unified Communications, and contact center design, deployment, maintenance and development efforts. This includes core telecommunications PBX and voice mail architecture, contact center solutions such as IVR’s, call recording platforms, and dialers. The incumbent will be responsible for the successful integration and interoperability between the core voice infrastructure and our existing CRM applications and will help define the direction of a highly available, fault-tolerant telephony environment in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
The Telecom Team Leader leads a focused team of technology professionals to deliver sound technical solutions. The team leader's largest client is their team. They provide the tools and training to help the team succeed and grow. The team leader will facilitate the communication between the business and their team to help set and follow through with priorities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Team leader may focus a quarter of their time on using their technical expertise and the remaining time on growing and developing their team members.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and make salary and bonus recommendations.
- Responsible for the short and long term budgeting and capacity planning to meet future business requirements.
- Work closely with network, architecture and CTI Teams on designing, planning and implementing solutions.
- Manage business partner relationships including contracts, procurement of services of hardware and software, invoicing, and billing.
- This team leader should understand and live our Quicken Loans culture. They will also demonstrate a passion to learn about our business, the technologies that we use and explore new technologies.
Create a clear vision for the team.
Present a positive image, confident and enthusiastic demeanor
Ability to adapt to changing environment. Looking for new technologies that will meet business needs in the future.
Dig deep to uncover causes to problems and identify the most effective solution. Making good decisions in a timely manner, often with incomplete information.
Utilize feedback received from others to develop personal leadership skills. Anticipate challenges and adjust schedule appropriately.
Proactively initiates, develops and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
Provide feedback to team members on performance and participate in formal reviews and coach improvement.
Promote active listening, recognize and use the appropriate communication method. Organize and facilitates effective meetings.
Maintain technical expertise. Transfer technical knowledge to technical and non-team members.
Manage budgetary concerns and make recommendations on purchases.
Anticipate business needs before they arise and present solutions.
Establish clear expectations with the business and effectively communicates when situations change.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 7 years experience providing enterprise level telephony support on Avaya systems
- Minimum of 5 years experience in leading teams and large scale projects
- Experience in telecom contract negotiations with network and solution providers
- Experience with SIP technology, including SIP trunking
- Solid voice and contact center architecture design background
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder or H1B transfer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.