- Triangle, NC
EmTacq specializes in EMployer Talent ACQuisitions, matching the most qualified candidates with the most competitive positions available. We pride ourselves on not just putting bodies in seats, rather matching professionals to their careers. We are headquartered in the Raleigh / Durham, NC area. However, as a recruiting agency we service companies and candidates across the United States. We are your best source for professional, value driven low cost recruitment services.
Our primary focus is providing a one-on-one recruiter relationship and provide top Direct hire performers to our clients. Our goal is to make each hiring experience simple and successful. We want to be your “Employment Partner" and are excited to assist you with all your employment needs. We look forward to building and maintaining a solid relationship.
Our MISSION STATEMENT is to provide "Personnel Services with a Personal Touch". Our philosophy is to employ only the best, skilled candidates to create the perfect "fit" for each client. We follow that up with unsurpassed customer service.
This position will be a key participant in the development of our clients enterprise wide procurement & research applications. This includes maintaining/supporting existing code, fixing code defects, designing and coding application enhancements, database and application design, testing, installation, and maintenance. The Developer on the team contributes primarily through programming expertise, but is expected to be an integral part of all team activities.
- Coding and testing of new modules based on technical specifications as needed.
- Ensuring the quality of the software through the use of “good coding hygiene” (e. g., solid unit testing practices, object oriented design, responsible refactoring, etc.)
- Participation in defining and implementing technical direction.
- Participation in designing intuitive, user-friendly interfaces.
- Participation in Usability Studies with our customers.
- Maintenance of existing product code, as required.
- Support and maintain the company’s existing production software solutions and core technologies.
- Participate in the development and review of systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
Standard office hours and conditions.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong knowledge of .Net, C#. Knowledge of XML a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Relational databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- At least 5+ years professional experience developing software is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.