- Washington, DC
Emerging Dynamics Group LLC (EDG) is a value-added provider of program managementsupport for information technology and mission support programs for the government, education institutions, the healthcare industry, and the private sector.
Our executive team has over 20 years of experience in project management; information technology; financial management; federal compliance; and government sales.
EDG is committed to providing innovative, high quality solutions to achieve mission objectives such as protecting cyberspace, improving performance, and increasing returns on investments.
Our program management experience includes traditional project management; budget formulation management; compliance with government directives; and validating IT solutions through our enterprise architecture, information security, and requirements managementexpertise.
EDG distinguishes itself as a premier solutions integrator in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area focused on delivering innovative solutions and emerging technologies that enhance our customer’s business operations. We provide flexible, cost effective solutions and services that contribute to solving the complex business challenges with which our customers are faced.
Our slogan is "Emerging Solutions with Dynamic Results"
Emerging Dynamics Group is seeking a result oriented SharePoint Developer/Administrator provide SharePoint customization services. The successful candidated will be detailed oriented and lead a large website redesign and branding effort. The individual will develop browser-based InfoPath forms, automate processes around forms using declarative workflows, provides O&M support on portal environment, and provide front-end enhancements and customization to existing portal as needed.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2010 out of the box functionality
- Experience developing and publishing browser-based InfoPath forms
- Experience with SharePoint Designer declarative workflows
- Must be able to work alongside client on daily basis to gather requirements for new requests and changes to existing functionality
- Ability to work independently or on a small team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with SharePoint farm and site collection administration
- Understanding of out of the box SharePoint reporting functionality (Excel Services, PerformancePoint, SSRS)
- Familiarity with SharePoint Client Object Model
- Familiarity with SharePoint solution development in Sandbox environment
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with Office 365
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret or US citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance is desired. If non US citizen, must be able to rove US residency for 3 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.