Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development
- San Mateo, CA
Endorse is a free iOS and Android app that gives shoppers 10% to 100% cash back in any store on leading brands from the top consumer package goods companies in the world. Brand companies spend over $100B each year on shopper-related marketing initiatives but today they have no easy way to provide the right consumers with the best incentives. Endorse is fundamentally changing the way consumer brands connect with those of us who buy their products. And we do so in any store, without any point-of-sale integration.
Our ambitions are large and we’re currently assembling a team capable of building and scaling a company that affects tens of millions of people worldwide. We're looking for product managers and developers that want to take significant roles alongside a proven team that was part of the early success of both YouTube and PayPal, as well as Google, Lockerz and 23andMe.
Founded in 2010, Endorse is backed by Accel Partners and SV Angel and current partners include Procter & Gamble, Mondelez, Pepsico, General Mills, McCormick, and popchips.
The online-to-offline mobile experience is one of the biggest opportunities in software development right now. There is no default shopping app right now and we aim to be that app. As a mass market application, it is strategically important for us to be on both iOS and Android and integrate with Facebook, Twitter and other social media. We need an engineer who can develop our rapidly expanding suite of products that will be used in any retail store all across the country.
If you have any of these amazing skills we want to meet you:
- Android development
- IOS Development
- Python a strong plus
Why you want to work here:
- You get to be on the cutting edge of software development solving difficult technical problems, with a team of proven engineers and a supportive culture.
- You will work on software that can be used by anyone...even your mom! Be a hit at cocktail parties, birthday parties AND Thanksgiving.
- You will make significant contributions to major areas of our technology stack, from writing the first line of code to scaling our systems nearing the size of AdWords or Google Books.
- You will be part of building an outstanding culture of engineering excellence combined with having fun.
- You will be joining a real company (not a project) with significant upside: Well-funded by Accel Partners (early investors in Facebook, Dropbox, Rovio, Spotify); work on the latest hardware and software; have full health benefits; work out of our ski house.
The Icing on the Cake:
- Work with a team to build a company with meaning
- Free delicious catered lunches
- Lots of snacks from our brand companies!
- Apple equipment
- Jazz & Wine Fridays
- Tahoe Winter Ski House
- Xbox 360 to play with fellow co-workers
- Full medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work schedules
Local candidates only/No sponsorship available