Service technician / Customer support
- Norcross, GA
Based in Atlanta and established in 2009 we are the exclusive importer/distributor of the Enomatic Wine Serving Systems in 20 states. Responsible for sales, customer support, installations and maintenance. We distribute our equipments to restaurants, hotels and resorts, wine bars, wine stores and more.
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of Enomatic Wine Serving Systems and associated accessories and software ( involves out-of-state travelling)
- Demonstrate and provide effective equipment on-site training to end users and maintenance crews.
- Daily interaction with customers providing the highest levels of service and productivity
- Manage Inventory of parts and handle warranrty claims
- Effective communication with manufacturer support team to insure timely response to technical problems
- Assess opportunities to improve customer applications through training or service
- Gather and log all maintenance/support informations to continuous improve skills and decrease response time
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment.
- min. 2/3 years experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing electronics equipments
- Experience in the beverage equipment is a plus
- Mechanical/ Electrical repair experience
- Skills in various software applications and windows OS. Knowledge of networking, software installation and various PC related troubleshooting is required.
- Customer Service skills and ability to
- Work well in a team atmosphere and independently
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills
- Clean driving record
Full time position
av. 60-70% of the time travelling ( mostlydriving )
Compensation : fixed base salary based upon experience