Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing
- Provo, UT
Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing is currently hiring for full-time and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions. Our Core Values are:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
You will be a great fit for Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing if you are drawn to a healthcare environment where employees are empowered to impact change for the better, where policies and procedures
are practical and applicable at the local level without unrealistic Corporate Oversight, and where decisions are made at the facility level to benefit our employees and residents.
Immediate full- and part-time openings for Licensed Practical Nurses: all shifts available! ***New Grads Welcome!*** We provide dementia care, sub-acute rehab care, vent/trach care and skilled nursing care. We feature a great career track for the RN interested in furthering their nursing experience, including a unique Director-in-Training program for those interested in become Nurse Managers.
We offer an online, employee-driven scheduling system. You can plan on a set work schedule
from day one, allowing you to experience a great work/life balance. We offer a robust orientation program, with a solid career path available to you. We pride ourselves on always working fully staffed, so your work environment is safe and enjoyable.
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident's health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Possess a current and active state Licensed Practical Nursing license.
- NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training provided.
Our shifts are 0600-1800 and 1800-0600. We occasionally hire for PRN and short shifts: 1800-2200 and 1800-0200, depending on need and census.
Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing
1001 North 500 West
Provo, Utah 84604
Apply with the link or phone: (801) 377-9661 and ask for Andrea Gurr, HR Manager.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.