Registered Nurse (RN) - Orem
- Orem, UT
Orem Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing is currently hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) . We have full-time, part-time and PRN shifts available.
Orem Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing is a workplace that is built on a foundation of Core Values that guide our daily actions. Our Core Values are:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Immediate full- and part-time openings for Registered Nurses: all shifts available! We offer multiple specialty choices: sub-acute rehab care-vent/trach patients, ortho, etc.; skilled nursing; dementia care; and assisted living. We offer an online, employee-driven scheduling system. You can plan on a set work schedule from day one, allowing you to experience a great work/life balance. We offer a robust orientation program, with a solid career path available to you. We pride ourselves on always working fully staffed, so your work environment is safe and enjoyable.
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Able to relate information concerning a resident's health.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Possess a current and active state Registered Nursing license.
- NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training provided.
Our shifts are 0600-1800 and 1800-0600. We occasionally hire for PRN and short shifts: 1800-2200 and 1800-0200, depending on need and census.
Competitive pay and great team environment. Benefits, paid holidays, 401k matching, and paid time off are available to full time employees.
Orem Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing
575 East 1400 South
Orem, Utah 84097
For immediate consideration, apply with the link or phone 801-225-4741 and ask for Jeremy Meldrum, Administrator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.