(CNAs) Certified Nursing Assistants - Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Orem, UT
Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center has immediate openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). This position is Full Time with benefits, including 401k, Health, Vision, Dental, vacation/sick time and more. You do not have to be certified yet to apply for this position! We will pay for your CNA certification if you're the right candidate.
Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is part of a larger organization that offers great opportunities for career growth. Our patients receive great care thanks to our incredible staff, come be apart of our team! We strive to provide the highest quality of care for our residents. We believe, however, that this is accomplished by making our facility a fantastic place to work. Come in and apply to learn more about what we stand for!
You will be a great fit for Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center if you are a highly-motivated people person with a love for patient care. You enjoy working with the elderly and disabled and are a compassionate person. You prefer to work in a high-paced, moving environment as opposed to a desk job.
Immediate full- and part-time openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs): all shifts available! You do not have to be certified yet to apply for this position! We will pay for your CNA certification if you're the right candidate. Our quick hiring process can get you working within days, not weeks. For immediate consideration, call (801) 200-2004.
We offer a robust orientation program, with a solid career path available to you. We pride ourselves on always working fully staffed, so your work environment is safe and enjoyable.
- Provide personal care and assistance with ADL's according to residents’ service plan
- Keep residents room clean and tidy per cleaning schedule
- Assist residents with medication administration as per policy
- Assist in serving and cleaning up after meals when needed
- Clean up any accidents caused by residents
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Assists with patient transfers as necessary
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
Well-qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current CNA certification preferred, willing to consider candidates currently enrolled in a CNA program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to assist residents in transfers
- Must be of good moral character
- Must obtain CPR, First Aide, CNA (within 4 months of hire), Food Handlers
We have full-time, part-time & PRN available. Part-time 8 hr shifts (flexible scheduling), full-Time 12hr shifts - 6:00am-6:00pm and 6:00pm-6:00am. Full-time positions eligible for benefits, including Health, Vision, Dental, vacation/sick time, 401k, and more.
Orem Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
575 East 1400 South
Orem, Utah 84097
For immediate consideration, apply with the link or phone 801-225-4741 and ask for Kelly Castillo, CNA Coordinator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.