Lead Data Analyst – SAS VA
- Arlington Heights, IL
Enterprise Solutions, Inc is a Technology intensive Solutions and Services company. We develop and deliver Software and Engineering Solutions & Services to our Enterprise partners; we work relentlessly to keep our clients happy; and we measure our business success with the trust we earn from them.
Experience - 8+ yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
• Liaise with the business to understand the business/functional requirements and work with offshore team to deliver the dashboards
• Participate and provide inputs during Logical data modeling discussions
• Work with Technology Teams to understand the VA dashboard, data models and data
• Develop and run data profiling scripts, understand the data correlations exist in source systems
• Understand data profiling outputs and analyze data, recommend future course
• Documentation of data requirements, data lineage, data mapping to source systems
• Testing - Database and BI Reports User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Work with Deployment teams and ensure timely resolution of UAT issues and re-testing impacted data attributes etc.
• Work with Technology team to deploy dashboards in production using Control-M
Skill Set Requirements
• Ability to lead an offshore team and drive the delivery of Dashboards
• Data Ware House back ground
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience working with Relational data bases (DB2, Teradata etc)
• Good understanding of data Models and ETL processes
• Prior Banking Industry experience and Knowledge of Analytical Data Management processes/practices
• Data Profiling and mapping experience
• Experience working in UNIX OS (Intermediate level i,e. to be able to operate and develop low to medium complex scripts, validate etc. etc.)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in SAS & SQL - Ability to develop programs using BASE SAS and SAS Macros and debug/enhance existing programs
• BI Specific: Minimum 3 years of report development experience using Cognos or SAS VA - Strong visual design skills and ability to clear communicate with stakeholders on reporting needs.
• Working Knowledge of MS Office Product Suite
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of BigData and Hadoop technologies
Thanks and Regards
Enterprise Solution Inc.