- Jersey City, NJ
Enterprise Solutions, Inc is a Technology intensive Solutions and Services company. We develop and deliver Software and Engineering Solutions & Services to our Enterprise partners; we work relentlessly to keep our clients happy; and we measure our business success with the trust we earn from them.
Job Title : SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) Architect
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 10+ Years of SAP EWM
Technical/Functional Skills : • SAP EWM/WM Architect
• Good knowledge in SAP EWM/WM, PP ,QM and MM integration
• Good knowledge in SAP and other 3rd party system integration
• Ability to map the user requirements
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Lead the onsite and offshore team
Experience Required Required
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required.
• A minimum of 3 years of hands-on SAP configuration experience within the Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)/Warehouse Management (WM) is required.
• Participation in one/two full cycle implementations within EWM/WM with expertise in yard management & labor management and/or a minimum of 2 years of run support experience in EWM/WM is required.
• Knowledge of SAP MM (Materials Management) is preferred
• Must have experience in EWM-ERP Master Data integration via Core Interfaces, Yard Management etc..
• Must have Experience in Configuring Pack, VAS and Quality Inspection, Configuring Physical Inventory, Configure Slotting and Rearrangement Post processing framework, Output configuration of Master Data & Warehouse Structure Creation and Dock.
• Must have Experience in direct goods receipt and deconsolidation , good issue process via stock transfer orders, put away and picking strategies, Kitting.
• Understand the interdependencies of the SAP PP, PP-PI, MM, QM and WM modules, including master data and transactional objects (e.g. orders, material documents etc.,)
• Strong exposure with Radio Frequency (Mobile data entry) functionalities.
• Good exposure in Handling Unit / Batch Management processes.
• Knowledge of GXP Processes is required.
• Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment is required.
• Experience in testing using HPQC
• Hands-on experience in Solution manager is preferred.
• SOX environment experience
• Familiar with formal change management and System Development Life Cycle
• SAP Authorizations
• Experience with programming for application development
Roles & Responsibilities : • Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Analyze new business requirements and changes to existing functionalities (small and medium size projects)
• To involve in Upcoming projects that is related to EWM/WM.
• Ensuring the KPI and SLA's are achieved and monitored.
• Maintain and support the specific SAP solutions towards the J&J affiliates Key Users (2nd & 3rd Line support)
Generic Managerial Skills : Able to manage a small team, as required.
Education : Bachelor’s degree; Masters degree preferred.
Work Location : Skillman, NJ, USA
Thank you, and have a great day.
Enterprise Solutions Inc.