- Austin, TX
Are you interested in helping to launch a venture in the entertainment industry?
Our team is looking for an entertainment manager to help develop and execute an exciting new venture in the entertainment industry. We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter who is able to do the ground work of developing this business and who will be able manage the day to day operations necessary to sustain and grow it. The ideal candidate will have a zeal for the entertainment industry and will be excited about pitching and executing on their creative ideas. Additionally, the candidate must be a team player, show initiative, possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be able to interface professionally with all levels, both internally and externally. The ability to follow through and follow up is critical. This position requires focus on completing all aspects of the business from the top to the bottom. This includes distributing marketing materials and fielding customer service phone calls to having high-level meetings with potential partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating the structure and foundation for the business
- Researching partners and creating strategy that conveys mutually beneficial partnerships
- Developing the pitches, advertising and marketing materials for performances
- Completing all logistics for a tour program (ticketing, payment, setup)
- Creating promotional materials, pitch and advertising to increase viewership
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Proposing and executing value added ancillary revenue sources
- Creating a branded strategy that consider multiple partners and their brands
- Being the point of contact for logistical questions for customers
- Creating and maintaining the social media strategy and media content
The entertainment manager will be working on behalf of very successful investors whose focus on operational excellence has made them top operators. They have expanded their reach into other sectors and are excited about launching this new venture. The business development analyst’s role will be to implement proprietary business intelligence systems and create the foundation for this new venture to grow. The analyst will work closely with the investors and implement key performance indicators that will drive this venture towards exponential growth and stellar financial performance. This is a unique position with opportunity for advancement. The position will be contractual with the potential for full-time.
- Ambitious, hard-working and willing to complete all aspects of the job
- Located in Austin
- Experience or interest in comedy preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and all other organizational levels
- Significant ability to work within ambiguity
- Creative, independent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills