Heavy Equipment Operator
- Ashland, VA
We are a construction company in the Richmond area that specializes in site work (excavation, underground utilities, etc).
- Capable of running an Excavator, Bull Dozer, and Motor Grader.
- Must be able to fine grade to within a ½ inch.
- 5 years’ minimum experience as an operator performing site construction
- 10 years minimum experience in site construction
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints.
- Must be self-motivated, capable of working while unsupervised, and able to meet daily, weekly, and monthly quotas.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- Promotes and maintains positive and effective working relationships and promotes good public relationships as a representative of Envirostruct LLC.
- Operate a variety of types of heavy equipment with precision and safety
- Operates and maintains department equipment (i.e., excavator, dozer, skid steer, front end loader, dump truck).
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on all assigned equipment.
- Meets all job safety requirements and all applicable OSHA safety standards that pertain to the essential functions of the position and all agency safety procedures.
- 5 years minimum experience as a heavy equipment operator in site construction
- Must have proficient knowledge of day-to-day site construction operations
- Working knowledge of operation and maintenance of excavators, loaders, dozers, rollers, skid steers, etc is necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
Starting compensation is solely based upon experience. Generous benefit package available with the opportunity for advancement.
Please email or fax resume to 804-798-5509
Also, feel free to stop by our office to fill out a job application at 12108 Washington Hwy Ashland, VA 23005