Bilingual (Spanish) RN's and LVN's Needed (Dallas, North Dallas, FTW)
- Dallas, TX
Seeking Bilingual (Spanish) Nurses for full & part time opportunities in Dallas, FTW, TX Area.
Epic Health Services is the leading provider of pediatric home care services for medically fragile children. We offer pediatric and private duty nursing services, as well as physical, occupational and speech therapy for our pediatric clients. We are growing and are in need of RN and LVN Nurses for the area. Don't miss out on this opportunity, call today to schedule an appointment at 214-466-1375 or 855-233-9535.
Location: Dallas, North Dallas, Fort Worth
Schedule: Full and Part Time
Epic Health Services is seeking a RN/LVN to perform the following functions:
• Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in a home setting
• Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs
• Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patient
• Provide health education to patient and or caregiver
• Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals
• Current Texas state licensure as a (RN/LVN) or a current licensure from a state within the NLC (National Licensure Compact)
• Current Driver's License
• Minimum of two professional references.
• Minimum of 6 months of experience in the past 36 months as a RN/LVN
• Nurse/RN/LVN, home health or private duty nursing preferred. Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross (certificate must be healthcare provider or healthcare professional).
• Must have reliable transportation.