- Westlake, OH
Energy! Excitement! Growth! Did you know you can own a piece of Real Estate, a tax lien, precious metals or private placements, all tax free in your IRA! No? Well, we help our clients with all of these Alternative Investments.
Are you looking for a fast- paced, dynamic work environment in a company that rewards and recognizes execution and is constantly looking for ways to improve? We’re fun, lively and come together often to work, play, or volunteer. We thrive on getting the work done and are drawn to individuals who are passionate, diligent, and want to help our clients with their financial dreams. This is a place for people who thrive off challenges and collaboration, and we’re looking for people to join our company.
What Makes Equity Trust different?
There are lots of financial services firms out there, below are just a few reasons why our company is different from most firms. You won’t get this opportunity anywhere else.
- Investment Freedom - At Equity Trust clients use their IRA/401(k) to invest in real estate, private placements, notes/deeds of trust, tax liens, foreign currency and much more.
- Experience - Over 38 years of experience specializing in self-directed IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirement plans
- Strength - Over 130,000 Americans in all 50 states with more than $12 Billion in retirement assets under administration choose Equity Trust as their custodian.
- Safety and Security - Equity Trust, as an IRA custodian, operates as a regulated financial institution.
- Personalized Service/Attention - From personalized account management teams and toll-free phone numbers, to more than 400 highly trained self-directed IRA specialists (who each receive more than 160 hours of training)
- Convenience – We are the only custodian that allows clients to pay investment expenses paperless online, through a fast and accurate investment turn around and gives clients access to our advanced online management tool, eVantage
- Value - Equity Trust is the only self-directed IRA custodian to not charge transaction fees for investments in client retirement account. Equity Trust offers a simple all-inclusive annual fee which allows clients to invest as much as they want.
Why choose Equity as a place to start or to continue your career?
Equity makes a difference in our client’s lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of Alternative Investments and educating clients on the options available. We have a world class online investing portal called myEquity that helps clients manage their accounts and Equity University is the ultimate resource for wealth building and self-directed IRA investing education. You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients navigate the world of non-traditional investing.
Equity also has a strong value based culture where associates are asked to be innovative, do the right thing for our clients and all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well known organizations in the Banking, Investment and Operations industries and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
The Relationship Manager will be the single point of contact for several large relationships. This individual will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, achieving organic growth among assigned relationships and educating clients so that they are able to effectively deliver business. The Relationship Manager must understand advanced/ complex investment scenarios and be able communicate company procedures.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and Maintain Daily Account Transactions
- Setup and receive external correspondence from ADR. Packets to include:
- Transfer paperwork
- New investment requests and supporting documentation requirements
- When contacted about deficiencies, educate ADR on proper procedures to ensure future deficiencies are reduced. Work with ADR to ensure that all deficiencies are re-submitted and cleared by operations.
- Managing Institutional Client Interactions- Inbound/Outbound Calls
- Provides service to ADRs on the following information:
- Investments in Process
- Education on prohibited transactions, investment options, and conference / webinar offerings
- IRS Rules, Regulations, and Codes
- Account Inquires- Including Assets and Balances
- Products offered
- Establishing an Account
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- When needed, schedule a meeting with Institutional Client either in the office or at Institutional Client’s office
- Represent the company at sales events, providing face-to-face service to Institutional Client and any other clients
- Adheres to all travel procedures including; attendance requirements, dress code, reporting expenses, and handling of company property
Essential Education/Training/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, and/or Professional Sales preferred.
- Proactive person who is results driven
- Skilled time management skills
- Stable work history
- Excellent written communication