Filenet P8 Developer
- Westlake, OH
Energy! Excitement! Growth! Did you know you can own a piece of Real Estate, a tax lien, precious metals or private placements, all tax free in your IRA! No? Well, we help our clients with all of these Alternative Investments.
Are you looking for a fast- paced, dynamic work environment in a company that rewards and recognizes execution and is constantly looking for ways to improve? We’re fun, lively and come together often to work, play, or volunteer. We thrive on getting the work done and are drawn to individuals who are passionate, diligent, and want to help our clients with their financial dreams. This is a place for people who thrive off challenges and collaboration, and we’re looking for people to join our company.
What Makes Equity Trust different?
There are lots of financial services firms out there, below are just a few reasons why our company is different from most firms. You won’t get this opportunity anywhere else.
- Investment Freedom - At Equity Trust clients use their IRA/401(k) to invest in real estate, private placements, notes/deeds of trust, tax liens, foreign currency and much more.
- Experience - Over 38 years of experience specializing in self-directed IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirement plans
- Strength - Over 130,000 Americans in all 50 states with more than $12 Billion in retirement assets under administration choose Equity Trust as their custodian.
- Safety and Security - Equity Trust, as an IRA custodian, operates as a regulated financial institution.
- Personalized Service/Attention - From personalized account management teams and toll-free phone numbers, to more than 400 highly trained self-directed IRA specialists (who each receive more than 160 hours of training)
- Convenience – We are the only custodian that allows clients to pay investment expenses paperless online, through a fast and accurate investment turn around and gives clients access to our advanced online management tool, eVantage
- Value - Equity Trust is the only self-directed IRA custodian to not charge transaction fees for investments in client retirement account. Equity Trust offers a simple all-inclusive annual fee which allows clients to invest as much as they want.
Why choose Equity as a place to start or to continue your career?
Equity makes a difference in our client’s lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of Alternative Investments and educating clients on the options available. We have a world class online investing portal called myEquity that helps clients manage their accounts and Equity University is the ultimate resource for wealth building and self-directed IRA investing education. You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients navigate the world of non-traditional investing.
Equity also has a strong value based culture where associates are asked to be innovative, do the right thing for our clients and all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well known organizations in the Banking, Investment and Operations industries and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
Equity Trust Company is looking for an exceptional individual to take on an application management and development position within our IBM FileNet content management area. Working closely with our business units, this position will develop innovative and responsive solutions to increase our service to our clients and create process efficiencies through automation. The ability to work with clients and end-users to develop and understand business requirements will be essential for success. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the enterprise content management system and play a key role in ensuring the success of this core system.
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
- 2-5 years experience with Filenet 4.x or 5.x in the following areas:
- Must be IBM FileNet P8 Administrator certified.
- Full familiarity with Workplace, WorkplaceXT including page creation, templates, security, subscriptions and customization. Experience in customizing FileNet workplace using Web Application Toolkit and AE User Interface Services and customizing portal views based on user access roles.
- In depth experience with IBM P8 products including Application engine, Content engine, process engine, business activity monitor, process analyzer, lotus mashup and IBM Business Space.
- Experience with P8 eForms, scripting, eForms for steps processors and workflow policy creation.
- Experienced with IBM Websphere 7.0 including JDBC, LDAP, SSO and SSL configuration.
- Experienced in creating object stores, document classes, security policies, custom objects, and subscriptions, developing event scripts using FileNet Enterprise Manager (FEM) and stored searches , search templates and entry templates using Workplace.
- Experienced installing FileNet software and patches for all P8 components including CE, PE and AE.
- Experience in performing system deployments, maintenance, backup and resolving production incidents
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft LDAP users, groups and domains.
- Experience with document capture solutions such as enterprise scanning, fax and email integration, barcode recognition, batch processing, image formats and OCR.
- Workflow map design including process routing, queues, rosters and components, event logging, milestones and statistics.
- Comprehensive OOP understanding with object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design (OOD) and Design Patterns.
- Design, build and implement custom java workflow components using eclipse and FileNet PE/CE/eForm APIs. Deployment experience with PCC and Application Engine component manager. Strong java knowledge and FileNet API experience a must.
- .Net 4.0 C# programming experience to FileNet CE/PE API’s, 3rd party imaging toolkits such as Atalasoft, pixtools or Accusoft.
- Design, build and integrate to external applications over REST and SOA API’s including SalesForce and vertical business systems.
- SQL database experience using JDBC and ADO, stored procedures, functions and T-SQL. Experienced with MS SQL and/or Oracle basic administrative tasks including backup, performance tuning and configuration
Nice to have skills
- PDF form experience including eSignature, cloud based form functionality, Adobe LiveCycle
- IBM BPM Workflow certification
- Visio BPEL workflow experience
- Able to quickly learn & on-board themselves in customized interfaces and applications built on top FileNet APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience.