Finance Manager, NSC India
- Delhi, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
Eurofins Technologies is a new International Business Line (IBL) within the Eurofins Group focused on the development, manufacturing and marketing of bioanalytical technologies and diagnostic test kits in particular. The business if primarily focused on solutions in Food Safety and Environmental Safety but has recently expanded into Animal Health and Clinical Diagnostics. Eurofins Technologies serves both external customers (industrial laboratories, governmental laboratories, service laboratories) as well as customers within the Eurofins Group.
· IFRS reporting
· Business MIS report preparation for multiple Companies/Business Units
· Balance sheet review month on month
· Fixed assets review & validation
· General Ledger review
· Month closure- provisions, prepaid & accruals
· Financials preparation
B.Com /M.Com / CA / Inter-CA/ICWA/
- Thorough Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standard
- Experience working in an MNC environment
- Hands-on experience in IFRS reporting
- Hands-on Experience in preparation of various MIS for multiple Companies/Business Units
- Very good analytical skills and thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- Preference of working Experience with Reporting tool “IBM Cognos”
- Very good English communication
Eurofins has a culture of high professional standards, with strong processes, and an eye for details. Candidates will need to be fully aligned with this culture, which implies a structured and analytical approach, pragmatism, and modesty.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).