Facility & Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Digital Media Services, LLC. is seeking an experienced Facilities & Project Manager to manage our New York facility. We are seeking a quality individual who has the desire to grow into a rewarding career opportunity.
Title responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle service contracts as needed Key account coordinator for various Film/TV clients.
- Help track workflow of projects by working hand in hand with operations team
- Track emails to ensure work orders have been placed.
- Work closely with all Clients via email, phone, and off-site meetings as required.
- Schedule any ‘Client Sessions’ in facility
- Help with onboarding new clients (sending appropriate forms & project estimates).
- Stay current on all Eurofins Digital Media Services company policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in cross-training programs to enhance versatility and ensure development of career path.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Continually observe surroundings and maintain a mindset of vigilance as it relates to the security of client materials and the overall facility.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Proven experience as facilities & project manager or relevant position
- Strong computer skills in the areas of networking and data management.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills for summarizing and communicating findings.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking Ability to use the Internet as a research tool, when required.
- Ability to generate, navigate and update spreadsheets.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 years minimum Post Production experience.
- Solid working knowledge of FileMaker, Excel and Outlook.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of NY, NY are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.