Inside Sales Associate - Lead Generator
- Centennial, CO
Dean Evans and Associates is an industry leading supplier of a full suite of room scheduling, meeting and event management, academic scheduling, shared workspace management (hoteling), master calendaring and online registration/survey solutions. More than 4,000 clients and 2.5 million registered users across a variety of industries in more than 100 countries use our software to book space, reserve resources and services, handle billing, produce web calendars, and manage event registration and much more.
Located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center (DTC), our office is minutes away from a number of noteworthy neighborhoods and restaurants, less than a mile from the city’s main highway and next door to a Denver Light Rail station. We enforce a strict “be comfortable" attitude and our top executives make it their job to personally know every member of the company. From the casual dress code to the encouraged open communication between all staff, you’ll never feel like part of a stuffy office here.
The successful candidate will be a lead generation specialist and will:
- Make cold calls to prospects in a designated territory to educate people on our products and services, evaluate fit for our solutions, and uncover qualified opportunities.
- Follow-up and maintain contact with prospects that don’t have an immediate need, but may become qualified opportunities in the future.
- Have responsibility for maintaining a level of sales activity that generates a steady stream of qualified leads for the regional account executives.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of EMS products and services offered, and be able to communicate the features and benefits of EMS.
- Gain an understanding of how EMS products are used by our customers as well as industry best practices around it.
- Coordinate with your sales team and the marketing department to conduct targeted campaigns.
- Compile lists of prospective customers from business directories, internet websites, old leads from our CRM database, former customers, lost business and other sources for use in cold calling and prospecting.
- Enter new leads, prospective customer data, log calls and sales-related information into CRM database.
- Provide feedback (prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to both management and the company’s marketing team.
- Call registrants from trade show pre/post-registration lists to get them to come by our booth and/or generate product interest.
- Call potential roundtable attendees to promote the event and get them to register and attend.
- Conduct informational sessions online (webinars, knowledgeshares, etc.) about our products and services or industry topics related to them.
- Assist the sales team’s regional account executives as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years relevant experience in lead generation or customer service (or a combination of both)
- Experience with high call volume/activity requirements preferred.
- Strong telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding work ethic - self-motivated and focused
- Technology or business services sales experience a plus
Dean Evans and Associates is a well-established, industry-leading company that continues to experience impressive growth each year. We offer competitive wages, paid health insurance for employees, a 401(k) plan, a casual work environment and more.
Dean Evans is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.