Home Health Nurses (RN & LVN) Needed!
- Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Works Home Health Inc. (WWHH) is a licensed home health agency that is committed to providing the highest quality services in the home environment for patients ages 0-64 with specialties in pediatrics through private insurance within a 60 mile radius of North Hollywood, CA. Wellness Works Home Health is part of the Every Child Achieves Organization.
Every Child Achieves (ECA) is a multi-disciplinary early intervention company providing quality infant developmental services for over 10 years to children and their families in their natural environment throughout Southern California.
ECA’s multi-disciplinary team includes:
• Occupational Therapists
• Physical Therapists
• Speech Therapists
• Child Development Specialists
• Registered Dieticians
• Nurses (only for Wellness Works Home Health Inc.)
ECA prides itself on creating a nurturing environment for all experience levels of therapists who value teamwork, extensive training and utilizing evidence based practice to create the best outcomes.
ECA offers a unique opportunity for therapists to work with diverse caseloads because of its affiliation with its sister companies:
- Wellness Works Home Health: is a licensed home health agency that is committed to providing the highest quality services in the home environment for all ages including pediatric, adult and geriatric populations through private insurance within a 60 mile radius of North Hollywood, CA.
- Wellness Works Therapy: is an outpatient rehabilitation clinic catering to patients of all ages starting at birth through age 120. The outpatient rehabilitation clinic offers Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy along with child development and wellness services. Wellness Works Therapy currently has 1 clinic location in North Hollywood, CA and accepts private health insurance and private pay.
- Reach to Succeed: is a school-based multi-disciplinary non-public agency (NPA) that is committed to providing the highest quality services in a school environment. Reach to Succeed contracts with charter schools and school districts throughout Southern California.
Wellness Works Home Health Inc., An Every Child Achieves Organization is seeking registered nurses (RNs) and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) to join our team. Our home health agency’s corporate office is located in North Hollywood and provides services within a 60 mile radius inclusive of Ventura County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County. Our specialty is in providing services to the pediatric population; however we provide services to patients from birth to age 64. We are seeking candidates that have the appropriate experience to work within the 0-64 population.
Join our team of dynamic professionals today and help us in making a difference! If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with Wellness Works Home Health, please contact our Administrator, Randi Peled at (800) 322-8860 or e-mail email@example.com
We are seeking registered nurses (RNs) and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) that have the appropriate experience to work within the 0-64 population.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.