Senior Engineer - . Net (Full-Stack)
- Evicio (Pvt) Ltd, No. 36, Pagoda Road, Nugegoda, Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka
Evicio is a Software development company that provides dedicated groups of highly-skilled and creative programmers. We deliver custom software application and mobile solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth product analyses, and provide technology management, support, and expertise.
A Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is a skilled and experienced software developer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of subsystems and system components. A Senior Software Engineer is able to build a wide variety of software subsystems and components efficiently and effectively, given only a requirements specification and constraints. A Senior SE is able to develop and sustain these subsystems and software components in complex, multi-vendor, multi-platform environments.
Skills and Responsibilities
- A strong understanding of OOP and SOLID design principles
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- C#, with a sound knowledge of its ecosystems
- Highly proficient of ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core and MVC
- Experience in the version control system (e.g. GIT/TFS) and continues integration tool
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Automation experience would be ideal!
- Core Development with the .NET Ecosystem
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of service-oriented architecture principles and best practices
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases
- Work with minimum supervision and carry out activities related to the project by making decisions
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Participating in planning meetings, estimating the scope of work, and maintaining project status using Agile project tracking tools
- Use problem-solving skills, knowledge of full life cycle development and ability to complete the project on time and to budget
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers
- Ability and willingness to work long and late hours to complete project deadlines
- A relevant degree in IT/Computer Science from a recognized University
- Minimum 3+years of industry experience in web application development and .Net technologies.
- Certification in Microsoft technologies is an added advantage