Engineer - .Net (Full Stack)
- 36 Pagoda Rd, Nugegoda 11222, Sri Lanka
Evicio is a Software development company that provides dedicated groups of highly-skilled and creative programmers. We deliver custom software application and mobile solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth product analyses, and provide technology management, support, and expertise.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Building Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience of full software development lifecycle
- C#, with a sound knowledge of its ecosystems
- Automation experience would be ideal!
- A good understanding of OOP and SOLID design principles
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience in version control system (e.g. GIT/TFS) and continues integration tool
- Experience of ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core and MVC knowledge would be essential
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules
- Write SQL queries stored procedures, triggers, etc. as part of design and implementation of database driven solutions that run on SQL Server
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases
- Have strong desire to learn and share the knowledge within the team
- Ability and willingness to work long and late hours to complete project deadlines
- A relevant degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering, or a related field from a recognized University.
- Minimum 2+years of industry experience in web application development and .Net technologies.
- Certification in Microsoft technologies is an added advantage
If you possess the required attributes and competent in carrying out the scope of work detailed above, please send resume to or submit your CV by filling in the below form.