Engineer - Mobile Application Development (Xamarin)
- 36 Pagoda Rd, Nugegoda 11222, Sri Lanka
Evicio is a Software development company that provides dedicated groups of highly-skilled and creative programmers. We deliver custom software application and mobile solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth product analyses, and provide technology management, support, and expertise.
As a Xamarin Developer, you should possess excellent working knowledge in developing cross-platform code as much as possible targeting both phone and tablet. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Skills and Responsibilities
- A strong understanding of OOP, SOLID design principles and enterprise application design patterns including MVVM
- Hands-on experience in Mobile Development and Testing with Xamarin Stack including publishing applications to App stores.
- Ability to consuming RESTful APIs in an efficient and scalable fashion
- Practical experience in integrating with third-party libraries and API’s
- Experience in version control system (e.g. GIT/TFS) and continues integration tool
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to define, design, implement, test, and deploy new mobile features in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment
- Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance identify bottlenecks in existing workflows and provide solutions for a scalable, defect-free application
- Work with minimum supervision and carry out activities related to the project by making decisions
- Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies, share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers
- A relevant degree in IT/Computer Science from a recognized University
- Minimum 2+years of industry experience in Mobile Application Development