Turkish Speaking Game Presenter
- Luqa, Malta
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- Control the process of the game at the table, as well as in the system on the computer monitor.
- Ensure the correct outcome of the game.
- Support and consult the players verbally with the help of the chat using Turkish and/or English.
- Inform Live Support operator on occurrence of any kind of operator, system or chat malfunction.
- Comply with all internal rules of the company and constantly get acquainted with news and changes that is available on the information booth or in the operator’s guide book.
- Report to management about personal information changes in time.
- Attend meetings, re-trainings and improve quality of work.
- Play an active part in table promotions and external and internal media campaigns, including but not limited to photo shoots and filmography if and when necessary.
- Be at work place in time and in work appropriate appearance.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- The employee is responsible for proper, high quality and timely execution of his job obligations.
- The employee is responsible for trusted work resources and items (uniform, etc.).
- The employee is responsible to read and understand the provided information; handbooks, manuals, rules and regulations and policies provided.
- The employee is responsible for the compliance and accuracy of the provided information.
- The employee is responsible for the compliance of actions to internal regulations and instructions.
- The employee is responsible to read, understand and comply with other activities related to health and safety.
- Execution of job duties requires secondary education.
- Execution of job duties require C1/C2 according to Council of Europe: Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEF) in Turkish
- Execution of job duties requires good working knowledge of English.
- A basic level of computer skills is required.
- One must have a high sense of responsibility.
- One must have the ability to accurately fulfill orders and related tasks from direct management.
- One must be have the ability to work in a team.
- A professional and fast growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits