- Luqa, Malta
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
We are looking for driven and focused individuals to work as Shuffler/Card Counter in our state of the art broadcast studios in Malta. The chosen person will be in charge of keeping documentation, playing cards, and other table’s related equipment in order and up to standard. Moreover, duties include counting the playing cards for the gaming floor, and shuffling the cards on the Live tables.
- Shuffle and change the cards on the Live tables when needed
- Keep in order and under control all facilities that store playing cards, equipment for the tables, and related documentation
- To keep in order equipment for the Live tables: playing cards and any sort of tables' equipment
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
- Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
- To keep in order documentation for audit
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- Good working knowledge of English
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural team whilst also being able to work independently
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Resilience and dedication
- Good computer skills
Educated to secondary school level.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a multicultural team
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Dynamic working environment
- Benefit 24hrs gym membership
- Uniform provided.